Thursday, January 29, 2009

I'm Baaaackk

at least for today.
yesterday was a snow day from work because I could not make the drive.
the roads were terrible.
first on the schedule of my day- get caught up on my "girlie tv" bc Bill was not home.
He walked to his downtown office.
then I felt like I needed to be somewhat productive and decided to clean out my closet and dresser.
it took me about 2 hours but when finished I was very proud of myself.
I was excited to show Bill bc as we all know, he is the KING of tidyness and order.
He was very happy as expected.

This morning I was standing in the closet still admiring the organization and Bill walked in and said this: "Isn't being clean fun???!!" with a HUGE shit- eating grin on his face.
I think that was one of the happiest Bill faces I've seen.
lol

not much else to speak of:
-meeting with Mrs. CaptD today to put together our May PIB wedding party invites
-going ice fishing this weekend. I'm 40% scared of being on the ice and 40% scared of the airboat trip to get over to the island. But I'm 100% excited to see the Island winter style.
-last night we went to a sushi place downtown bc i was going stir crazy in the house. the sushi was half off- it was delish, but as usual my body does not eat anything "Chinese/Japanese/Asian" related and feel full- so we went to Panini's and I ate a piece of pizza and some fries- go diet go!
-15 days till our honeymoon!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

where you two off to on your honeymoon?

Jennie said...

Cruise:
Panama Canal
Aruba
Costa Rica
Columbia
Jamaica
yeah!
:)

Anonymous said...

This blog has gotten really weak. There aren't any posts! Don't tell me, there have been lots of dead guys turning up in Northeast Ohio lately...
Angry Johnny