Monday, December 8, 2008

Circle of life

Up and down weekend.
up: got to see Legend 33 and his lady (she needs a name, help Legend 33) and wish them congrats on their engagement!
up: found out that Diesel and (she needs a name too)- I'll call her "Hard Knockers" are pregnant!!!!!
up: Gators win, my heart grows even bigger for Tim Tebow
up: we got a real, live Christmas tree!!! Apparently I picked out the "cadillac" of trees- only the best for JAR/JAM, I guess. It smells amazing and even better, the dogs haven't peed on it yet!!



up: Gators are going to the National Championship game!!!
up: Buckeyes made a BCS bowl as well!
up: I may make it into the playoffs for our fantasy league- sadly Bill could not beat Captain D's team- I just need Warrick Dunn to uh....hurt something?



down: our close friend JB's dad passed away and we are going to the funeral today.
Puts everything in perspective.

Tell someone you love them today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love you jar

god