Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My biggest fan...

oh Rob Deer- your tenacity inspires me.
so I shall write.
first, a SHOUT-OUT to Macie!!!

ok.

right now I'm super pissed bc I'm in a class full of hopeful and naive wanna-be teachers. They talk about these amazing and wonderful lesson plans and parents that are involved- blah blah blah- don't worry readers (Rob Deer), I'm there to tell them how it REALLY is.
I speak not because I care, but because if I don't, I'll stab my eyes with my pen from sheer boredom.

My favorite part about this past weekend:
- not the sausage house, although that was delish
- not 80s Band's surprised face- although that was an awesome surprise (Brooke planned a great party)
It was a moment I was sitting with 80sband's parents and Rob Deer's parents.
yes, them and me.
I dont even know what anyone else was doing, including my husband, bc frankly I didn't care.
It was entertainment at its finest.
we drank, we laughed, we drank, Rob Deer's dad had SEVERAL moments of amazing phrases of speech- my favorite being when he decided it was time to go home, he told Rob Deer's mom that they needed to go home and "talk about their love".
classic.

the only part I missed was the late-night dance party.
there was an attempt but instead I ate perogies and waited for Rob Deer to come back downstairs (he never did- apparently he was "tired")....

mmm perogies.....

7 comments:

RobDeer said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! You are BACK!!

RobDeer said...

still cant beleive you had peirogies without me...however, I was a goner!!!!!

Rod Dizzeer

RobDeer said...

Macie was happy to hear about the "shout out"...I had to explain blogging to her, but she wants to start one once she is 6mos. old!

Have a great weekend!!!

Maggie Locke said...

long time no write.

MissMeliss said...

YAY! Are you really back?!

mollyCLE said...

I piddled in my pants when I saw this post update. Also, I fucking hate those students you described. They make me want to punch babies, not fur babies though.

RobDeer said...

still checking every day :)
All my best,
RD