Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Birthday of my blog

So happy birthday to my new blog! I've been thinking about doing this for a while- as I have a lot to say about a lot of different things. I hope for those who don't know me, you don't think of me as an angry person or a whiner. I'm just someone who has definite opinions on various things- work, politics, stupid people, tv shows, my family etc...
You might have "met" me before- I am also known as "Allyn" on my boyfriend's blog:
http://billtblogs.blogspot.com/
I love the whole blog world. I'll be honest and say that the first hour I get to work is usually spent reading various people's blogs. I think it's kind of like voyeurism. I have all of these people I "know" who have no idea I "know" them! It's kind of like when I walk the dogs outside of where I live and I "glance" into people's windows just to see how they decorated their condos, or what they are watching on tv, or pretty much just doing in general- I'm not a perv, I swear!
I will try and post a lot bc I know how much I like it when I check on someone's blog and there is a new post! (I'll admit, I refresh Bill T's blog like 40 times a day to see if he has made a new post).
I am also working on learning how to make this blog more personal- adding pictures and stuff.
Ok going to work on that now- it's "slow" at work today....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yessssssss, a new blog to put into my bookmarks on the computer. Is this your first "comment"? Do I get a prize of somesort....eh, watching the Schmuckeyes lose another title game was prize enough. Was that an unprovoked attack on OSU I do apologize Big Teets, my bad.

I have to admit, I am looking forward to this blog quite a bit. Now I can blame you two as a couple for introducing me to the blogging world and more recently fantasy golf.....which is most certainly going to lead to decreased work productivity. Who am I kidding, it already has.

So bring on the Rants and Musings!!!!

Your Brother-in-law

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess I have to be comment number two...

I've got you bookmarked and look forward to being as addicted to your blog as I am Teets'!!!!

Will you discuss American Gladiators at all? I know about that crush you have on "Wolf."

RobDeer

Baumer said...

JAR- you have fans in virginia!

Anonymous said...

First, comments make me so happy!
- American Gladiators- lol- actually a friend of mine went to high school with one of the girls on that show (Storm? or something like that)
-Virginia- yeah!
-Part of my allure for introducing fantasy golf to you bro-in-law was the madness it would cause my sister!

-JAR

Anonymous said...

JAR! I am so happy you have a blog. I blog on myspace, but now I think I may get myself one of these sites...
K
your cousin-in-law