Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Hey 400 lb Gorilla-woman I work with:

IT IS 2008!!!!!!!
Stop bitching about using Quickbooks!
IT IS GOING TO MAKE YOUR LIFE EASIER- and hopefully, easier to replace you.
Instead of taking all day to type out bill statements on your TYPEWRITER- with Quickbooks, you get to use your mouse to click on "statements" and they print out in about 5 minutes!
If you want to keep using your typewriter or your paper ledger statements, stuff your 400 lb body in a time machine and send youself back to 1972 when you started working here.
I am sick of hearing you bitch and moan about all the new things we are doing at work.
You want to keep your job? ADJUST.
(although I'd rather you just quit).

ok. that was my first official rant on this blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel as though a rant such as this MUST be accompanied with a picture of said gorilla, maybe from the neck down for legal reasons.

Balls Deep

(formerly known as Brother-in-Law, which is being phased out)

Bill Teets said...

you've been busy today...I made a comment earlier and it didn't appear. Actually, I think I made two...who knows where they went.