Wednesday, January 30, 2008

It all evens out in the end



On my way home from work, I felt like something was wrong at the condo. I even mentioned to my mom, who I was on the phone with, that I hoped the power was on (our building is notorious for losing power)- I just had this feeling that something was not right.

I walked in and the smell hit me right away.

"Listen...do you smell that?" Dan Akroyd- Ghostbusters

Anyhow I ran into the dogs' room and the sight was so pathetic I almost laughed, except I was too busy gagging. Apparently D (jack russell mix) had gotten sick- all over his crate, and himself.

Remember how I mentioned I sometimes take the dogs to work with me, well I took them yesterday and D got into the garbage and all the leftovers of the really "healthy" meals that the guys I work with eat.

I thought we were in the clear because he didn't get sick last night or this morning.

DING! WRONG!

so after I got it all cleaned up and was feeling a bit sorry for myself, my phone rang.

It was a phone call to let me know that my new car had been ordered for me and would be here in as soon as a week!!!!!!

I felt like Jerry Seinfeld (it always evened out for him).
So now I am busy thinking about my new car and lighting all the candles we have in the condo to get rid of the smell.
Goodnight!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at JAR pimping out her blogs with pics. Teets better step up his game.

Balls Deep

Anonymous said...

JAR- your nascent verbiage leaves me cerebrally wilted.

god

ps: hey Balls Deep - hows married life?

Anonymous said...

A ring on my finger and more money in the bank account are about all that is different. Smooth sailing so far.....but fantasy baseball season hasn't started yet so check back in a couple months.

Flipped past the Ballroom Dancing Championship on TV last night. Could have sworn I saw "god" saunter across that dance floor.

Balls Deep

Anonymous said...

god is everywhere except the Ballroom Dancing Championships.. should've been watching American Idol- I was in Paula's cleavage.
god

Anonymous said...

No wonder she has a hard time focusing!

Balls Deep