Wednesday, August 27, 2008

31 going on 80

Contrary to popular belief (or at least what 80sBand will tell you) I am only 31.
But I have been having some digestive issues similar to ones that someone living off of Social Security might have.
This isn't something new though.
I'm the girl who always carried a bottle of Pepto and a package of rolaids in my purse.
I'm the girl who would take at least a couple swigs of the pink stuff during the day in high school.
And nothing has changed really.
Here is my bookshelf at work:


I bring this up today bc I feel as though I have been punched in the stomach.
I have been feeling this way since early Monday morning.
Now, there are definite foods that I can NOT eat bc of the afore mentioned stomach problems:
raw onions
too much red tomato sauce
fried food
too much cheese/dairy

So I had to think about what could have caused this particular situation.
Here is what I came up with:
cheesey bread from my FAVORITE pizza place at PIB
Lobster Bisque

I feel very very very sad.
These are 2 things that I was hoping to eat many times during the year for many many years to come.
I made a decision.
I can live without the pizza/cheesey bread, but I REFUSE to give up the Bisque.
"Don't give up the Bisque!!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I get the same thing! (I just popped a rolaid- too much cameos this weekend). I get serious heart burn from:

pizza/ tomato sauce
medium salsa or hotter

You are not alone.

R. Dizzeer

Anonymous said...

Vanna has that in common with you for sure. Hmm, different fathers...soooooo.....who shall we blame for this? Mmmhmm, the VP.

-Balls Deep

Anonymous said...

maybe you inhaled too many Tipper's corned beef hash vapors, and they are eating away at your stomach lining.

80sBand