Wednesday, August 20, 2008

yeah yeah yeah

I know.
I've been slacking on the blog.
I've actually been a little busy at work, which makes the day go by a little faster so I guess it's a good thing.
making a website takes some time- I guess you have to write more than:
"Hey bury dead people here!!"

So what have I been up to: (in no particular order)

-eating a gross amount of food at Morton's with Bill and Angry Johnny
-tracking this horribly sad story: http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/asiapcf/08/20/baby.whale/index.html?iref=mpstoryview
-watching "Fay" make her way across Florida and sitting here very jealous that my sister got some free days off work out of it
-researching for fantasy football
-reading wedding blogs (my new secret vice) and staying quite content that Bill and I decided to not do the giant wedding "thing"
-watching the Olympics even though I am half asleep when all the good events come on
-looking up Olympic athletes and realizing that the Chinese gymnast and the Chinese trampoline girl and in fact, NOT the same person- sigh.
-becoming extremely angry when it seems every other day some UF football player has torn an ACL
-realizing that if I am to stay a Cleveland Browns fan, I better just get used to not winning.
-hitting the gym again at 5:30am- it still sucks
-fighting with the GE service people and our Condo staff for being inept stupid mother f-ers.
-secretly dvr-ing my other secret vice "Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood" and waiting for Bill to go back to school to watch it
-enjoying time with Bill while he has been on vaca from school- one more semester!!!
-partying on the bridge outside our condo- we really need to take advantage of that more. I mean when you can get the pizza delivery guy to actually deliver the pizza to you outside, what could be better?
-declaring my all-raging hatred for Michigan people who can't drive. When a lane merges, YOU HAVE TO LET PEOPLE MERGE YOU STUPID ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!
-seeing an "ok" OAR show where the teenage drama of the fans was actually much better than their set-list.
-trying to figure out a good time to go see "Tropic of Thunder" bc I've heard it's great.
-anxiously awaiting the Legends/BW softball game this weekend so I can see if Rob Deer and 80sBand are really any good.
-falling more and more in love with my Iphone

Ok well I am going to go back to working on our website a bit more.
Don't worry, I don't work on it for more than about 15 minutes at time, before deciding I don't want to tax myself that much, and switch to surfing the internet......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your second to last comment gave me butterflies...can't wait!

80's band, since I haven't hit a softball since our HR derby last year, maybe we should practice a bit...

At least I have my "pulled groin" excuse tee'd up.

THATSWHATSHESAID

R. Deer.