Thursday, August 28, 2008

So far

pretty ok day today.
got some FREE Browns/Bears tix for tonight's game...
Over this past weekend Bill and I were talking about how soon I will be Mrs. "Teets" and I will get to run around places saying "because I'm Jennie m-fing Teets!!" (which actually I am excited about)- but Bill said that I could only do that if the situation was "f-ing Teets" worthy...
well I think scoring anything FREE is "f-ing Teets" worthy so....

"How did you get free Browns tickets?"
"BECAUSE I AM (the future) JENNIE F-ING TEETS!!!"

lol

plus the "FBI" arrives tonight so I am excited about that!!
more later...

2 comments:

Bill Teets said...

While this is potentially worthy of such a comment, you really need to be drunk also...because then you're just falling into things...because you're Mrs. F-ing Teets :)

mollyCLE said...

Mrs. F-ing Teets! Yay for the FBI coming in!!