Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I recommend the Death Penalty for Stupid People

So first this:
http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/08/06/mountain.lion.ap/index.html

WTF is wrong with people? Who goes to sleep with a door open to their house???????
Have people not learned that BAD things happen if you do that?
So...I think they should get the death penalty for being so F-ING STUPID!
A poor dog had to die (and I'm sure it was not pleasant to be eaten by a mountain lion) all because his owners are fucking retarded.

So 2 out of 4 of my parents are arriving today.
It should be a good time- gonna show my step-mom my "dress" and probably eat a shit ton of good food. Tomorrow Bill and I are taking off work to show the 'rents the "infamous" Put-in-Bay.
This is actually really exciting for me bc it will be the first time any of my family gets to see the Island.
So that is where I will be tomorrow- I know you will probably be lonely for me and miss what would have probably been the greatest blog ever had I not taken off work and written one.

(that was the worst run-on sentence ever, I apologize)

See ya Friday- go Boardwalk!

No comments: