Thursday, October 23, 2008

Listen! Do you smell that?

(line from one of my favorite movies: Ghostbusters)

Anyhow first this:


1. Because I think it's funny
2. Because it's a good way to start this particular blog.

Everyone knows that Bill and I have 2 dogs- Jack Russell mix, and a pug.
I raised the pug.
Bill raised the JR.
Now we raise them together.
It was important that I point out that I raised the pug bc his level of discipline is quite different from that of the JR.
The pug has no discipline.
I got him at a point in my life where I was out drinking every night and working at the OG everyday and all I wanted to do when I came home was let him run around and act cute.
I am his bitch. There I said it.

That leads us to last night.

After we got home from the Capt D./MCD house (which was a GREAT TIME)- we got into bed and watched the end of the first game of the World Series.
JR was in his usual place under the covers.
I was laying on Bill getting my nightly head scratching (I am a lucky lady!).
Buster (the pug) was no where to be found.
His usual spot (my pillow) was empty.
I could not relax.
We turned the tv down and listened.
Sounds of snorting and breathing and licking were heard.
Buster was next to the bed, on the floor, licking my robe.
Sigh

Anyhow I got him back on the bed and he starting his nightly routine of getting settled by licking the pillow, my hand, whatever was close by.
I am used to this and let him do whatever he needs to do.
Bill gets icked out.
I understand.

Anyhow we got into a "discussion" about how Buster was so spoiled yada yada yada.
The next thing I know, Bill presents his punishment.
By way of smell.
A bad smell.
A horrible smell.
Tear to my eyes kind of smell.
I know you know what I am referring to here.

I tried my best to contain it by pushing all of the covers down.
He did his best to lift the covers and wave around the smell for total shock and awe of my nasal passage.

Point goes to Bill.

1 comment:

mollyCLE said...

hahahaha poor fur baby!! haha