Wednesday, October 1, 2008

New favorite song

and I got to hear it twice!
I was so excited, I documented it...
(you can ask Bill, when I find a new song I like, I become OCD about changing radio stations until I find it...)

Cause you're hot then you're cold
You're yes then you're no
You're in then you're out
You're up then you're down
You're wrong when it's right
It's black and it's white
We fight, we break up
We kiss, we make up
(you)You don't really want to stay, no
(but you)But you don't really want to go-o
You're hot then you're cold
You're yes then you're no
You're in and you're out
You're up and you're down

First time!


Second time!

2 comments:

Jeff T. said...

Is this the "kissed a girl" chick? i liked the original "i kissed a girl" by Jill Sobule...do you remember that?

Also, ppl txting you about a loss of your team sucks! I have one team - PSU - but I would not say I can be the same level of fandom since I didn't go there. That's one thing I slightly regret about going to a small school...not having a top tier program to be diehard for.

33 legend

Jennie said...

I do remember that song-
I think this is the same singer?
I can't remember now.

31=old brain