Monday, September 29, 2008

Those Stupid F-ing Gators

Yeah I said it.
WTF??
You know what, I don't even want to abbreviate that...
WHAT THE FUCK?!!!!!!!!!!!
That was some of the worst play-calling I have ever seen (even worse than good ol' Tressel's calls).

PUT TEBOW BEHIND THE CENTER!
GO FOR A FIELD GOAL!

The Sun Sentinel got it right: "Arrogant Urban".

I sent a couple of people the same text messages: "I hate the Gators more than cancer".

And it's true.

F them.

sigh.
ok.
I do still love them.
And I will love them even more if they can run the table, win the SEC, and maybe make something out of this season.


Oh and for all your Fuckeyes that felt the need to text me after that game.
Go fuck off.
You lost to USC, who turns out, also SUCKS!

And, YOU ALSO LOST TO US IN A NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP game, not to mention 3 other BIG games that you couldn't win.

I love Bill, who happens to love the Buckeyes, so for him, I want good things to happen to teams he loves (I won't even get started on the Browns in this post)- but for the "others"- you know who you are, I wish nothing but losses, and instead of keeping my mouth shut and not rubbing it in your faces right after a loss (which I restrain myself from doing but do out of respect), next time, and oh yes, there will be a next time where you lose, I'm going to wipe your asses in your own defeat.

Whew. ALL RIGHTY THEN!
On that note- we are supposed to go camping this week and I am excited about that.
Basically just to toast marshmellows and hang out in comfy camping chairs.
Bill and I have not been camping together, so I am looking forward to watching him pitch a tent...ohhhhh I am hilarious sometimes, aren't I?

;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

**Nittany Lion Roar**

Love,
R. Deer

Jennie said...

LOL

Pick one team.

Love,
JAR

:)

Bill Teets said...

what sucks is I can't even ho over to the Gator bandwagon now...apparently they aren;t any good either ;)

I have a cousin at UT....hmmm...

Jennie said...

"ho"ing yourself over to another team...should I be worried?
;)