Friday, September 5, 2008

Just like the title of this blog suggests...

Random stuff:

I know I have not blogged in a while but I'm lazy, sorry.
FBI visit was really fun-took her to an annual party here in Cleveland and then we hustled her up to PIB, where according to her, she only had 2 non-alcoholic drinks in 3 days- MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!!!!!!

I guess while floating in the lake for several hours, some gross shit got in my ear and gave me an ear infection- it sucks, I'm miserable.

Big weekend coming up...UF/Miami- family rivalry if you will...
Got Rob Deer's dad's email so the SEC/Big 10/UF/OSU "discussions" can now take place outside of Middle Bass Island....

Bill's dad gave us a medical scare but seems to be doing much better, of which I know we are all very thankful...

Wedding planning still going on, I think the only thing left is the florist- but you'd have to ask my mom about that since she is the one doing it all...

Angry Johnny is now my new IM friend.

Rob Deer/TNash got engaged and to celebrate I gorged myself on garlic pasta- good times....

I need to reveal a secret talent I have.
I have the ability to "spot" people in crowds on television.
It's true.
For example during basketball games, when they do a pan over the crowd, I can usually pick out some celebrities right away.
Last night, during the Repub. Convention I saw Dudethatsrad's boyfriend.
Bill was skeptical.
We checked again, I was sure, he was doubtful, but Dudethatsrad confirmed it- he was there!
I know I know- you can't believe I have this many incredible talents.
Go figure.....

1 comment:

Bill Teets said...

spotting him was ridiculous...it wasn't even a close up...just some random crowd shot from above