Friday, September 5, 2008

I feel old-er



(on the left)

So since I probably won't get to this tomorrow (bc I will be emotionally freaking out as usual watching football), I wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my little brother...
WHO IS TURNING 21!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh god.
oh god help us.
oh god help Gainesville.
My brother-in-law (balls deep) will also be up there as well and I'd like him to "help" my brother celebrate.
In fact, my brother is in a fraternity and I think any new pledge should clean vomit, my brother's.

People who know my bro- let's call him "Dino"- might not know my brother is a gifted lyrical writer.
At the age of 5 he made up a song:
Boobs a bagina, stick it up yer penis.

Yeah.

It was really catchy actually and it was not uncommon to find any of my friends singing along.

He also apparently can bench, alot.
In fact it's about all he talks about- when he isn't "checking" (he loves hockey) me into a wall or trying to show me his muscles.

I love him though and can't wait to hang out at the bars with him...and let my sister drive us home.

4 comments:

dudethatsrad said...

bff bff!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh man - why that pic!! that is worse than the one you put up on my B-Day... although always good to have a little JMan cameo now and again!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS PIC!

Anonymous said...

PS. Jason wore that shirt a couple of days ago. In public.