Thursday, September 18, 2008

Up and down

On the down side:
Finally got into the dr. yesterday, seems I do have a little something "sketchy" about the "electricity of my heart"- it basically gets excited too easily...more tests being scheduled...

On the up and up:
-got the "save-the-dates" all designed with my favorite designer MCD! Now we just have to hammer out the exact location for our PIB party and move on from there!
5-2-09!!!

-most of the wedding details are being finalized this week...photographer, cake, florist- it's really NICE to have wonderful parents who basically plan your whole wedding!! (the only thing I am "bitter" about is not experiencing the cake testing, but I think my mom is going to arrange something for when we go home (FL) for Thanksgiving)


Not much else going on.
Fantasy Football turns me insane.
UF/Tenn. game this weekend- that will also make me insane, I'm sure.
I get to use my "gifted-ness" and help my sister out- have I ever mentioned I am GIFTED?!!!
We cremated a rather large person the other day. 767 lbs. Took 6 hours. Moral of the story, don't get that fat- it complicates things.

And on that note....


400lb gorilla still not speaking to me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My come-from-behind (thatswhatshesaid!!) victory over you this week was one of my proudest fantasy football accomplishments yet...
Angry Johnny

Anonymous said...

keep us posted on your heart JAR.

dudethatsrad said...

5-2-09, you have to change that date for when i'm out of school!!!!!!