Friday, October 24, 2008

You know what they say....

“Red sky at night, sailor’s delight. Red sky in morning, sailor’s warning”


This was the sky this morning:



I'd say a good foreshadowing for the weekend...there's a storm a brewin'...
HURRICANE JAR/JAM!!
:)

This weekend is my Bachelorette party (and Bill's Bachelor party).
He is headed down to Columbus and I am staying in Cleveland.
I am excited although I have no idea what the plans are.
MCD has taken over so I'm pretty confident we will have a great time!

Will Angry Johnny make it?
Will 80sBand vomit his Hyde Park dinner?
Will I lose 10lbs from sweating my arse off dancing?

Remains to be seen....

TGIF!

p.s. "Squeaks when you bang it...THATSWHATSHESAID!!!"
God Bless The Office...

1 comment:

MissMeliss said...

I'm so glad you noticed the sky too! I had to call 2 people becasue it was SO awesome many people needed to appreciate it!