Thursday, November 13, 2008

Ahhhhh

Tidbit about JAR/JAM:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the smell of Christmas trees.
My goal this year is to convince Bill to allow us to get a real (small) one in the condo.
When I was younger and I used to go with my father to get a tree, I would collect branches from the ground of the "farm" where we bought our tree, and place the branches all around my room. Specifically near my bed, so I could smell it while laying down.
Nothing has changed.
It is Christmas wreath time where I work so I convinced (told) the guys from outside to bring a wreath inside so I could inhale the smell all day while pretending to work.
Enjoy!
:)


5 comments:

Bill Teets said...

I am not against a live tree, although my vaccuming will become more frequent :)

Jennie said...

KIRBY KIRBY KIRBY
(the name of our vaccum cleaner)
yeah a tree!!!!
ok next on the agenda...making it a Florida Gator themed tree...
lol

Anonymous said...

Can that Florida Gator themed tree be my wedding present? Is that something you've registered for?

-Balls Deep

dudethatsrad said...

buckeye themed tree! since you now officially have a family member who is going to be a buckeye, and you can't say i can't root for them cause i never went to school there...and bill has more of an excuse cause he's got a sibling. GO BUCKS!

Jennie said...

well here is the explanation.
I live there.
Bill lives there.
I went to Florida.
Bill did NOT go to Ohio State.
So we get a Gator tree!!
If you were to move in, you could have half the tree since you go to Ohio State!
GOOOOO Gators!!!
Big 10 sucks!!!!!!!!
:)