Friday, November 7, 2008

TGIF AND f you Browns Defense

If you read this blog of Bill's:
http://billtblogs.blogspot.com/2008/11/here-comes-change.html
then you know it was a bit controversial...(see all the comments)...

Well, I just read a comment that I think SAYS IT ALL!
I loved it so much, that I decided to make it my blog for today...
GREAT JOB LEGEND 33!!!!!!

I am far from republican...but I always supported my canditates, from Clinton vs. Dole in my first election to now. However if it takes a minority to inspire you to vote, or makes you feel good to say "It's good all black kids have hope not to be just a rapper/NBA player" that's just as bad as being apathetic when there was a "boring" read: Al Gore type running.

Whoever said little black kids had to be rappers BEFORE Obama anyways? I cannot stand all this bullshit - oh now my kids can do anything they want now, since Obama's in. What changed in the last 48 hours? Did you stop having kids you can't afford with multiple fathers? Are you going to work and paying taxes instead of bleeding the welfare system? Please. The main problem you're going to have is the payday cash xpress loans are going to be shut down since Issue 5 passed, ouch!

I just want to know one thing - did everyone in the special olympics think - "hey I can be president one day?" when W got elected? Sorry, it had to be said lol.

-Legend

No comments: