Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A post and some pictures

So I managed to solve my typewriter issue yesterday...
find someone else to do the typing!!
score!



My back is slightly looser...go on, I know you know what to say here...

Bill got to go to the island yesterday to winterize our golf cart (love you LEIGC)...



and when he got home, he gave me a present!!!:



Talked with god for a while (my uncle, aren't I lucky?)
and we had a good laugh about our favorite Far Side Cartoon...
I'll post it here but I know it's hard to see.

Most fans of the Far Side are probably familiar with this one.
I get da nuts Squeezle, I get da nuts!!

Tonight- dinner at Lola's!!! My quandry, if you can call it that, is whether or not I should stick with my FAVORITE item there, the short ribs, or try to branch out and order something new.

4 comments:

Bill Teets said...

notihng beats a season pass to PIB! Is it summer time yet?

MissMeliss said...

Branch out, no wait... make Bill branch out and you cantry his! Yes, thats a great idea!

And might I add, what a nice husband to buy you a pass!

Anonymous said...

I can't read it. What are the squirrels saying to each other?
AngJohn

Anonymous said...

Squeezle, I get da nuts I get da nuts!!
now that's funny!
thanx for the memory.
hhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh

god