Monday, April 14, 2008

Getting reaquainted with my brain

Highlights of this past weekend:
-Sucking down countless CVs (cranberry vodka)- bye bye JAR
-making pizza at the Brewery and watching Teets HOUSE free pepperoni (the bartender "P" had to ask him to please save some for the bar)
-having a conversation with Teets re: "intimacy" and taking on a new last name (read into that as you may lol) (reminder: JAR on about 4 or 5 CVs at this point)
-Andre (I think that is what Teets calls him) showing me that yes, I do have the automatic start function on my car, and how to use it- THANK YOU! (this was somewhat embarrassing for me as I pointedly told him I did not have it)
-The Winery being opened SPECIFICALLY for us- it was worth it (for them) our group likes wine. Go Winos! "Coinicidentally, it was at the winery I said goodbye to Bill and welcomed Teets with open arms- Teets made an early appearance that day)
-PROM- hmmm, overall it was fun. Teets was the best dancing scarecrow this Wicked Witch has ever seen. (although at the end of the night, the scarecrow was having a hard time keeping his pants up while dancing in the middle of the bar)
Rob Deer was a very "sexy" Wizard of Oz (thanks to his glittery green bowtie)- TNash was a great Dorothy (she wins the shortest skirt award!)- and the rest of the "P crew (Capt D's last name)" looked great as well- we did win the Best Group Contest- although our prize of "jack shit" wasn't all too great. Mostly Teets and I decided that there was no way in hell it was worth $25 and we are not sure we will go again. Prom Queen and King was rigged (the theme was Wizard of Oz, the prom king/queen dressed up as Scottish people- and that should win because..... *(crickets chirping)....."
-Thanks to Captain D for making us a delish breakfast- JAR can not say no to tator tots...ever!
-I think I ate at least an entire Cameo's pizza pie- there really is nothing better (especially after an afternoon of drinking wine topped with Champagne"
-Keel doing 10 shots of wine (hopefully there will be a youtube video posted soon)


After we got back to Cleveland and I dozed off for a few hours- we watched the end of the Masters (Jim Nantz made me cry, I am ashamed)- and then we decided to try and respark some brain cells by watching an HBO miniseries called "John Adams"- this was part 6 and I must say, I am hooked. I even got on the computer during it to refresh my American History memory.
Did you know John Adams and Thomas Jefferson, lifelong friends, died on the very same day within hours of each other? See? I can still drink it up all weekend and still be able to retain stuff!

1 comment:

dudethatsrad said...

i want cameo right now