Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Trying again

but I am fuming as I type bc I ALREADY WROTE ALL OF THIS ONCE.
this is when I want to go Office Space style on the computer- but instead of a bat, I'd throw it in the retort and watch it burn...

ok. breathe.

You, Me, Dupree-
LOVED IT- but really only for Owen Wilson, I don't know what it is, but similar to Vince Vaughn he makes me dork laugh. I'm glad he didn't commit suicide- we need him in movies...

Golf Carts-Bill and I are going to buy a golf cart for the Island. Long story short it will make our lives less complicated even though we will probably rarely use it. Is it bad to get a golf cart so you can go to one specific bar (Joe's) or a winery?
:)
Anyhow I found a dealer on Craigs List Cleveland and Bill and I have been corresponding with him about prices and such. This morning the man, Dave, emailed me with some pictures of carts we might be interested in.
The debate: gas vs. electric
We even already have a license plate picked out. Has to do with LEIC, that's all I will say for now.
So I get the email this morning from Dave. I guess the "joke" was on me bc he had included some tricked out Buckeye carts and ended his email with "Go Buckeyes!"- hmm... Dave? I think we should have a 41% discount off the cart...I'll even take a 14% discount...
SUCK IT BUCKS!

So this morning Bill and I ended up leaving for work at the same time. This rarely happens so I was just happy to have some extra time being able to look at him all dressed up for work.
He looks very handsome today!
:)
In the elevator on the way down to the parking garage he tells me that sometimes he takes the stairs down. I asked him why and he launched into a monologue about his theory on the timing schedule of our elevators. I didn't laugh (on the outside) but just listened and asked him to write a blog on it bc the full detail that he would give, I can't retell in the same Bill-OCD-style.

Gym stuff:
So this morning before work I am in the gym. I like going early in the morning bc I can get it over with for the day, and it is usually less crowded.
I guess about 4 other people have the same idea as me bc I typically see the same 4 people.
A couple
A girl
The weird transie guy/ trainer who lives on our floor
Sometimes Bill

So this morning it was just me in there for most of my workout. At some point (I don't know what time it was as I don't look bc that makes it harder for me to work out, I don't know why- I guess maybe bc then I see how much longer I have to sweat it out in there)- the man of the afore-mentioned couple comes in. I guess him to be in his late 20s. He is married. His wife is fairly thin and has a HUGE diamond ring bc I get blinded by it when she is working out next to me- anyhoo- this morning it was just him.
I was not happy when he came in bc I like being there alone, so I can sing out loud when I want to... "she's just bein Miley"...
He gets on the treadmill and the story begins.
I'm guessing his workouts have caused him to lose some weight- great for him!
but hey guess what- that might mean your gym shorts are too big now!!!
So I am on the eliptical machine kind of behind him and I think I saw his ass crack about 12 times.
Hairy ass crack.
Hi sir? It's 6 something in the morning- I'd rather be in bed but I got up early to work out- I hate working out- but mostly right now- I HATE LOOKING AT YOUR ASS CRACK.

4 comments:

Bill Teets said...

that's right - Go Bucks! I think a blog about the elevators is coming...

dudethatsrad said...

A golf cart!!! That will be so fun for you guys! And sorry about ass gym man

Anonymous said...

For what it's worth, I don't think you should be able to get a DUI on a golfcart. I mean, how much damage can you possibly do? Or maybe instead of it going on your record as a DUI, there should just be a fine, like when you are caught littering or jaywalking. Unfortunately, under our current system of law, I see a potential "incident" on the horizon if the main purpose of this golf cart is to go to Joe's or the winery.
AngryJohnny

Jennie said...

I don't disagree AngJ- but I figure if we were "ok" tooling around in the Jeep, we "should" be ok in a golf cart.
I stress should.
I also think I will be the one driving most of the time on the way back from Joe's or the Winery.
Teets!
:)