Thursday, April 10, 2008

When I am hungry

it's best not to mess with me.
example:
3pm I just went to get some lunch at Subway.
I am uber hungry but this was the first chance I got today to run out.
I am the only customer in there as it is pretty late in the day.
An employee is standing there making a sandwich.
I look at her.
She looks at me and continues making the sandwich.
She yells out "Customer!"
no one comes out.
I am still standing there .
again "Customer!!!"
again no one comes out.
Since no one else was in the place, I asked her if the sandwich was for her.
"yes"
hmmm ok, hungry JAR, not a good response.
"So when a customer comes, you don't stop making your lunch to make mine? I guess that's why you have to wear a visor to work and I don't."
Exit JAR

4 comments:

Bill Teets said...

LOL. Perfect.

Anonymous said...

lucky for this pathetic soul it was you and not Teets, otherwise she'd probably hear, "I'm going to MURDER you"

Balls Deep

dudethatsrad said...

haha i hate when they do that

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

dude, you should totally call subway and complain.

FREE subway for life.

or at least for a week or something.