Friday, April 25, 2008

No LASIK for you!

So thanks to the wonderful genes I inherited from my mom- I am not a good candidate for LASIK eye surgery.
My mom has/had some cornea condition that required her to have a cornea transplant.
I can see dead people.....
Plus she gets to wear this really "neat" eye patch every night! Arrrrrr I'm a pirate!
Anyhoo I have a chance to also have the same condition so my eye doc. said "n-o" to LASIK.
So boo hoo bc I was actually looking forward to smelling the burning flesh of my eyeballs.
:(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got that lovely "No LASIK for you" diagnosis a couple years ago. Cornea's are too thin. DAMNIT.

So we'll have to live the rest of our lives with that unbearable pain when you get something in your eye and/or on your contact and your eye becomes bloodshot red and starts to water like Niagara freakin Falls. So much to look forward to. Get excited.

Balls Deep