Thursday, April 10, 2008

My "brush" with fame

Yesterday I went to have my hair cut/colored.
It's a long process but that's ok with me because I really like my hair stylist, Holly.
After she had put the color in my hair, she sent me over to the processing chair (you sit under some heat lights for a while)- but before she sent me to the next chair she told me that Derek Anderson, Cleveland Browns QB, would be coming in to have his hair cut by her.
I thought that was pretty cool.
I texted everyone I knew who would care about this.
Examples of responses I received:
80sBand: "Punch him for blowing the bengals game. And for getting his hair cut where you do."
Rob Deer: "Get me his cell number! We will drunk dial him!"
AngryJohnny: "Ask him why he blew the cinci game!"
Balls Deep: "Tell him he should have been on the fins"
MommyTeets: "Too bad it wasn't Brady"
and then DudethatsRad and I had multiple texting back and forth discussing what I should do with him sitting right next to me.
He commented on my mowhawk (my hair lady likes to have fun with my hair when it's all goo-ed up with the color)- I told him "that's how I roll"- and that was that.
It was exciting though.
I would never have known who he was if she had not told me.

If it had been Tim Tebow? I bet you that mall security would have been called.
"That's how I roll"

p.s. "brush" with fame...get it?!
:)

3 comments:

Bill Teets said...

should have told him "better not fuck up this year - I know where you get your hair cut"!

Anonymous said...

Does his contract include/ cover scissor "accidents" at the salon? God forbid, if he doesn't do well, we could save the brownies a lot of money and get Quinn in there!

PIB Prom, baby!!!! I am really excited. It is worth the entry fee- you get gifts including a free bucket of beer in the summer ($20+ ???). It is basically to keep the riff raff out (ie the people that are usually there). It may even keep Duggan out!!!!

ROB DEER

dudethatsrad said...

i still think you should have gotten his autograph