Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Mooseknuckle


I decided I would let Bill handle the write-up of the trip- his was too hilarious to compete with:


and I would just show some pictures.

To protect the "innocent" I am not including pics of people, just the boat and scenery...

Parking lot of Liquor Barn- they had no idea what was in store for them
Bill and I got what we "needed"




and packed it in the car...




We loaded our stuff into just a couple of wheelbarrows...




and went to get our boat:




different rooms in our boat and views of the other boat we got...



Well that is the other boat we got- I have more pictures of the inside of the boat, but posting pictures is proving to be too difficult for my brain-dead self....

1 comment:

Bill Teets said...

how did you fit all that in there?

THATSWHATSHESAID