Thursday, June 12, 2008

My uncle, UK (god), a true Hero

Recently my uncle went to visit my mom in South Florida.

As I mentioned in a previous post
http://jarthoughts.blogspot.com/2008/05/flo-rida.html
iguanas like to roam around the condo pool at my mom's building.

Apparently one felt a little warm that day and decided to go for a dip in the pool.

Like most of us, he wanted to explore the deep end, only to discover that he could not get out of the pool.

He (somehow to me, all iguanas are male) started to struggle and the battle began.

While my mom (CONDO BOARD VP) was probably thinking about what condo rules the iguana broke by not being an official guest at the pool- my uncle took matters into his own hands.

After he realized the iguana was drowning (hmmm iguana sinking to the bottom of the pool, problem?!)- he jumped in to rescue him.

He pulled him to the surface and began CPR! (no no, don't worry, no mouth-to-mouth was used)

Moments later, the iguana was scampering back into the wild.

Thank god that "god" was around.

Personally I think the Condo Board should memorialize my uncle as a hero by placing a bronze plaque poolside.
Mom- get on that.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never pegged UK as an iguana lover...who knew....although I guess God loves all his creatures.

Balls Deep

mollyCLE said...

hahahahaha he gave an iguana CPR!

Anonymous said...

You bet your ass I did. 2 finger compressions,a little iguana cough and he(or she) was good to go.
Thanks for the mention JAR! and get the VP going on that plaque!

god

Anonymous said...

yeah unky!