Tuesday, June 17, 2008

They're baaaack!!!

Every year at PIB, these guys make an appearance.


They are everywhere.


Screens, doors, cars, the grass, walls, lights...


They are pretty peaceful and they don't bite- but I am GROSSED OUT by them.


Yes, I touch them, when I am pulling them off my clothes- but I usually throw up in my mouth a little at the same time.





They are called "Mayflies" and the arrive in June, stupid little f-ers can't even get here on time.



On another note, I went to the doctor this morning and I am officially 5'8!!!

This is exciting for me bc I always respond when asked how tall I am, with "I don't know, around 5'7-ish"

NOPE!

5'8 baby!

Then I got felt up by my new doctor. And " checked" out in other various places.

Yep.

BUT I AM STILL 5'8.

P.S.

Bill won his softball game last night.

Bill passed his final.

I skipped the gym this morning.

3 comments:

Bill Teets said...

Mayflies were everywhere this morning. When I went out ot lunch with my team, the guy sitting next to me pointed out a dead one I had on my shirt. Lovely.

I'm officially 6'5" :)

Jennie said...

Aw one tried to be your pet and died on the way..

Anonymous said...

I ate one alive once. I'll do it again when you're around, JAR.

80sBand