Monday, June 30, 2008

Welcome to the Club Billy!!!!

30 on 30- what a lucky birthday!
Part 1 of the celebration was this past weekend and a good time was had by all- thanks again for making the trip, The Mexican, Legend 33, and Blood/Allergy Girl/Massive Headbump Girl (you need to pick a name).
(the trip was so good for our guests that they were home and in bed by around 11pm Saturday night- I guess a day at the Winery, Rita's, Joe's, The Fishbowl, and The Crescent will do that to ya....)

Dear Billy,

I'm coming out of my cage
And I’ve been doing just fine
Gotta gotta gotta be down
Because I want it all
It started out with a kiss
How did it end up like this
It was only a kiss, it was only a kiss

Cos I'mma tell you like you told me
Cash rules everything around me
Singin' dollar dollar bill yall(dollar, dollar bill yall)
Singin' dollar dollar bill yall(dollar, dollar bill yall)

If you ain't got no money take your broke ass home
You say: If you ain't got no money take your broke ass home
G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S, yeah G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S

I loved you with a fire red, now it's turning blue
And you say
Sorry like an angel, heavens not the thing for you,
But I'm afraid
It's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late


Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me!
Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me!
Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me!
Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me!

I just need a little of your time
A little of your time
To say the words I never said

What if God shuffled by?
One day we might see
Doing not a thing
Breathing just to breathe
We might find some reason
But rushing around seems
What's wrong with the world
Don't lose the dreams inside your head
They'll only be there 'til you're dead
Dream

A bottle of reds, a bottle of whites
Whatever kind of mood you're in tonight
I'll meet you anytime you want
In our Italian Restaurant.

Happy Birthday to my favorite boy!!!

"Djew hear that?"
7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7
Finger pump finger pump finger pump
"Are you sleeping?" poke poke

etc etc etc

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

2 comments:

Bill Teets said...

Thanks! Now I will be singing in my head all day your b-day blog to me! xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Nice! We had a blast for sure! I will tell lumpy head to come up with a name lol. I always love the island - we will have to do one more this summer!

Legend33