Thursday, May 15, 2008

Happy Birthday JAM!



I like to think that we are both "the favorites" in the family...first girl...first boy....

We provided endless hours of entertainment for all...

"So how do you like it in New York....I think it SUCKS!"

Ghostbusters

Bon Jovi- Livin on a Prayer

I think you might have invented the "Jennie smush" game? (the one where everyone piled on top of me and people took pictures while I basically suffocated?)

lol

You are a great cousin and one of my daily instant messenger "saviors"- I look forward to the 8am "god ...work sucks!" messages....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was thinking about that... that was pretty fucked up of that guy we interviewed. I was what like 9 years old??? What a total douche!!! Thanks for the B-Day Wishes

Anonymous said...

JAM is def. my favorite.

Anonymous said...

why thank you, i guess the rest of us just suck haha