Monday, May 19, 2008

Tired....and slightly mad at the general public...

Yesterday was a loungy kind of day for Bill and I.
We left the Island early to get back so Bill could do some homework.
I was very hungover so the drive back sucked for me.
We get home and Bill makes a horrible discovery in our parking garage, I am going to let him describe that bc he was so PISSED off about it.
(he turned very white- I get scared of that Billy)

So after the HW and some stupid f-ing basketball game, I made dinner (stir-fried beef rice) and then did some laundry.
I was all set to turn in early when Bill told me that the movie "Knocked Up" was going to be on.
Any other movie and I would have told him to just DVR it and I'd watch it another time, but I had heard such great things about it (from you, the general public) that there was no way I could go to bed and not watch.

2 hours later and I was not happy.
It was ok I guess, I think we laughed out loud maybe 3 times?
It seemed like more of a romantic comedy vs. the hilarity-fest I was expecting.
I was most surprised that The Mexican was so gaga about it, didn't seem like a movie he would rave about.

So now I am tired and the dinner I was looking forward to (Bill's brother Bill's bday dinner) was cancelled- looks like a big bowl of Corn Flakes for me later tonight.....

Oh, golf cart story to come later as well....

No comments: