Thursday, July 3, 2008

Antsy

So I am stuck at work until at least 2:30pm or so today.
Feeling pretty tired right now. Bill and I had a little surprise last night.
Turns out Angry Johnny and Nutmeg girl's flight from NY got cancelled...
what to do what to do.
Apparently if you are Angry Johnny, you fly into a complete rage (as Nutmeg recounted: "I heard more F Bombs than when the Browns lose an easy game")...decide to rent a car and then start the drive without mapping it at all. I guess that's ok bc it seemed to be a relatively simple trip in terms of directions.
They got to Cleveland (to our condo) at around 2:30am I think, I was half conscious.
So now they are probably still sleeping, or being tortured by our dogs who are probably whining outside their door.
I am jealous.
Today I plan on doing nothing but counting down until when I can leave.
5 hours 45 minutes left.

No comments: