Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Slow afternoon

1. What is your occupation? Um...Human Resources?
2. What color are your socks right now? flip flops
3. What are you listening to right now? the clock ticking
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Avocado sushi roll
5. Can you drive a stick shift? No- it's sad, I tried to learn last summer, need more practice
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My mom
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes
8. How old are you today? 31, sigh
9. What is your favorite sport to watch? College football! But I am a fan of all sports really
10. What is your favorite drink? Non-alcoholic- lemonade...Alcoholic- Vodka cranberries
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Lots, it's currently DARK brown as opposed to some thinking it's black...
12. Last time you hugged your child? 10 minutes ago when I went to check on my current (dog) babies
13. Favorite food? Pick one? yeah right- Chinese, Lobster Bisque, Mom's Pot Roast, Bill's chili, Chicken Pit, etc etc etc...
14. Last movie you watched? "Anywhere but here"- soo girly and corny, but when Bill is not home, I usually watch these kinds of things...
15. Favorite day of the year? Saturdays
16. Favorite color? Blue
17. Who are you named after? One of my mom's grandmas, but NOT Grandma Jennie, I know makes no sense....
18. What is your favorite season? Fall in Ohio
19. Ocean or pool? lake!
20. Cherries or Blueberries? neither
21. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? Yeah especially when I am bored
22. Who is the most likely to respond? PartyTard? but this is a blog so who knows..
23. Who is least likely to respond? My mom, she doesn't know how to post a comment
24. Where would you like to live? Right where I am living now!
25. When was the last time you cried? This morning out of frustration trying to get Buster's medicine in his eye and he wouldn't cooperate
26. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes
27. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? Not sending it really
28. What did you do last night? Waited to see Bill, watched the All Star game, fell asleep on the couch about 4 times
29. Hawaii or Florida ? FL just bc my family lives there
30. What inspires you? anything that riles me up inspires me to get motivated to change it
31. What are you most afraid of? Loved ones becoming ill, big waves when I am on the ferry, FLYING
32. Plain, cheese or curly, spicy French fries? Plain except if I am in Texas, then cheese fries at Snuffer's - yumm (I used to have a picture of them on my fridge when I lived there)
33. Prefer cats or dogs? Dogs!! Preferably Pugs and Jack Russels!
234. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
35. How many states have you lived in? 3- FL, TX, OH
36. Clothing style? comfort
37. Favorite retail store? It used to be Burdines- now...I guess Macy's? I don't shop a lot
38. Ever gone skinny-dipping? Yes
39. Last book read? A book by Augusten Burroughs
40. Your ideal vacation? Having fun with Bill and/or family and/or friends wherever
41. Camping or hotels? hotels but I do like camping- actually Bill and I were just talking about camping when we went wandering around the State Park on the Island (passing time on a Sunday afternoon)

No comments: