Thursday, July 10, 2008

This is ridiculous!

(I know this post won't make sense to anyone outside my family so I apologize in advance)

My childhood centered around this book.


After some "animals" missplaced it- My Great UK searched the ends of the Earth to find it for me again.
It is hidden in the condo.
Whenever I get a vault at the bank, it's going in there.
Whenever I have a child, he/she will be read to from this book just the way it was read to me...
Phonetically.

http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Sherlock_Hemlock_and_the_Great_Twiddlebug_Mystery_or_The_Mystery_of_the_Terrible_Mess_in_My_Friend%27s_Front_Yard

The best book I have read and had read to me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is not ridiculous...it is RIDIKALIS!!!!

Anonymous said...

oops

god

mollyCLE said...

What is this book? President Roosevelt shows up?!?

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

ok you must get the sunnyside pizza at bar cento tonight!!!

it is my handsdown favorite. and get an order of the pomme frites they come with 4 different dipping sauces and pretty much are the best fries ever.

you'll honestly love anything you can get there though.

Anonymous said...

it was read to me as a child as well, but i doubt as hilarious as uk could read it.