Wednesday, July 30, 2008

One month and counting....


In one month, Bill and I will once again enter into the "tricky" phase of our relationship:

College Football Season.

Yes I live in Ohio.

Yes I am going to marry into THE Ohio State cheering section.

But I will ALWAYS be a Florida Gator.

10 years ago, Bill and I would have been fine.

OSU and UF never really had much to do with one another.

Well we all know that changed.

I like to think that "fate" had something to do with that...JAR and Bill finally find the perfect person in one another, hey let's play with their heads a little and have their teams play each other!

Well we've feathered it so far.

I even managed to get some UF National Championship memorabilia into our condo.

This year we have a wedding to plan.

It slated to be right in the middle of the BCS bowl games.

Part of me HOPES we won't have to get married with another Florida/Ohio State game on the horizon.

Of course, most of me hopes WE DO! (although I'm not sure Bill and I can be in the same viewing area if that happens again).


Last night while Bill was at school, I spent about 2 hours on youtube watching old game highlights.

Got some goosebumps, even a bit teary at times.
LET'S GO GATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(in one month)


1 comment:

Bill Teets said...

Here we go again...

Go Buckeyes!