Thursday, July 31, 2008

Swingers and Dave Matthews

In no particular order...

this is the hotel where Bill and I will be married:



Interestingly enough, another fabulous event will be taking place there as well.
Too bad it's not the same weekend as the wedding...
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/broward/sfl-flbswingers0731sbjul31,0,3123079.story



Last night Bill and I went to the DMB concert.
To be honest, I'm never really "that" excited beforehand.
I only know a handful of his songs, but Bill loves him, and I love Bill so I gladly go.
However once we get there, I'm always REALLY excited because we have (for the past 2 years) had the most AMAZING seats!
Last year 3rd row, to the right.
This year 6th row- dead center.
Who wouldn't be excited?!!!
My favorite part is walking down to our seats because I like to think people are looking at us and feeling a bit jealous.
The concert was great- started out a little slow for me bc I didn't recognize any of the songs but then he played a great version of "two steps"? or something like that and it only got better from there.
Apparently it rained pretty heavily more near home, but the rain gods cleared the skies over Blossom Music Center. Although to be honest, it could have rained and I wouldn't have even cared because of course WE WERE RIGHT UP FRONT UNDER COVER!
Ahh...feels good to have a boyfriend (oh wait I mean "fiannnceee"- ugh we both hate that word) who jumped the gun and joined the DMB fan club early on...

more later....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey - that hotel looks like it has a hole in the bottom of it. Maybe its just me, but I'd find another one.

80sBand

Jennie said...

"like it has a hole in the bottom of it."

THATSWHATSHESAID

Anonymous said...

i really need you to blog. everyday.