Friday, July 25, 2008

Merry Christmas...

in July!!!

So yeah 7-25, apparently this is Xmas in July.
I'll admit that before moving to Ohio and becoming part of the Put-in-Bay lifestyle, it isn't something I had really heard of.

There are other things that I never really heard of before meeting people from Ohio and then moving here:

-Sweetest Day
-Beer Pong
-Cornhole
(I know the last 2 make it seem like I grew up in BFE or my college was sheltered, but I grew up in Ft. Lauderdale and went to college at the University of Florida- a pretty big deal, you might have heard of us)
;)

So in becoming an "Ohio-an" I've had to learn about these things and "blend" (as Bill's mom once told me-lol).
Update on me "blending"....
Today I was in a store and saw a cute shirt/hoodie- it came in a variety of colors.
I bought the red/grey (or scarlet or whatever!!) version.
I saw it and thought, I could wear this to Buckeye games.

and then I threw up in my mouth a little.
But it is a cute shirt....

oh yeah, another site I stumbled on today..
http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love that link to stuff white people like. hilarious.