Friday, February 8, 2008

Flying Day

So today we fly out of CLE and into the ATL.
I have already tracked our flight to see what path we fly. Looks pretty good, I know that we will go over some mountains so I expect some turbulence.

(by the way, as I type this- our cleaning lady here at work, who is married to one of the guys who works outside- is talking about her upcoming wedding. Yes I mentioned before they are already married- however this year is their 10 year anniversary, so they have decided to have another ENTIRE WEDDING- I must also tell you that the husband frequently does not eat all day because he HAS NO MONEY- yet they have decided it is a great idea to have another wedding, I say "another" because they HAVE ALREADY HAD ONE WEDDING, the first time around. She is buying herself another wedding dress and they are having a bridal party, flowers, the whole g-d damn shabang!. WHAT THE FREAK?!!!!!!!
Why are people so dumb?????? Oh yeah, they also have FIVE kids- so spending $ on this event seems like a really great idea. )

Ok- that felt good to get out.

So yeah flying day. I am excited to go to Atlanta. Right now I am thinking this will be a
"no drug" flight for me. The plan is to go out to dinner with the Grandparents once we get there so I don't want to be drooling over myself at the dinner table. I haven't flown in a while drug-free but it's a pretty short flight so I think it will be ok. Got my window seat- looking out the window helps with my fear- Teets is sitting next to me (everyone, please feel sorry for him, it's not easy to travel with me)- we checked in online- so everything seems to be ready to go. The doggies are where they will be spending the weekend- and yes, tears were shed.
The only thing now is to just wait until I get to leave. I'm thinking around 1:45-ish. So until then it will probably be looking at mindless internet content, looking at fantasy golf stuff to check on Teets' and Balls Deep's teams, and doing some minimal work.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh jesus, I am going to have to keep Amski from reading this blog since it confirms what I have told her numerous times can't happen.....ANOTHER wedding.

While I know Teets would be in favor of such a thing seeing as he is always up for cutting some rug and yelling obscenities into microphones, I will have to divert her attention away from your blog somehow since as a second go around wedding wouldn't be funded by THE Beard!!!

Balls Deep

Jennie said...

I am ok with a second wedding, I guess. I am not ok with the people I work with having a second wedding because they HAVE NO MONEY!
They live in the LEAK-est area of town, they have 5 children etc etc etc.
D-U-M-B

Jennie said...

oh and also they talked about taking a cruise to Alaska (which, I know, wtf, THEY HAVE NO MONEY) but that isn't even why I bring this up, I bring it up because as she is telling another guy who works here about it, (he is her uncle and about 6 years older than her- love it)- he tells her not to go to Alaska because he saw a movie once where once Alaska had all days of darkness, and the vampires came out and killed everyone.
Good to know!

Anonymous said...

weddings? donate the money to a third world country. or in their case, SAVE IT FOR THEIR CHILDREN TO ATTEND COLLEGE!

dudethatsrad said...

hope that the flight went well, i expect a whole retelling of the atlanta trip!