Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Hasta Luego Fidel!

I actually don't see it as much of a plus because I think his brother (who they say will be the next "President") is going to be a lot like Fidel.
This is an issue to me because I am originally from South Florida, aka Cuba North.
My hope is that maybe the youth of Cuba will rise up and protest this fake Democracy they have down there. Then maybe, some of the Cubans will return to their homeland, and I will be able to go to a store next time I am home and speak some English.
Viva English!!!!!!!!!!!

Also Teets and I ordered HBO yesterday and it comes with a free month of Cinimax!
This is a big deal to us.
Before we ordered it, we would look at the HBO schedule and think about what we could be watching instead of, well, actually in addition to everything we currently watch.

4 comments:

Bill Teets said...

I also want to add that having HBO was something I long put off for 2 reasons:

1) You have no idea what you're missing with a show like Sopranos if you've never seen it. Hence, having never seen it (at all, ever, not one episode) I have no idea what it is so I don't miss or crave it.

2) I understood HBO programs were pretty good, despite having never seen them. So knowing if I ever were to get HBO, I would watch it all the time. Plus I always want to see some movies but never actually go so this would be a chance to watch them. So I might be doing nothing but watching HBO for awhile.

Anonymous said...

Teets, your reason #1 is why I put off reading your blog so long.

Guess what? I was right, as I am now addicted!

Rob Deer

Anonymous said...

Teets, your reason #1 is why I put off reading your blog so long.

Guess what? I was right, as I am now addicted!

Rob Deer

Anonymous said...

Reason #3: You are kind of cheap.

Angry Johnny