Thursday, February 7, 2008

Stiff

This is how we sleep at night.

Yes, the one dog sleeps on my head, the other by my legs. For some reason, they give Teets plennnnnnty of room to stretch out. Maybe it's the gas? or the drooling? (not from the dogs)

These are what I wear to work all day.




There is no one but myself to blame for this. I refuse to move Dog 1 (Black pug).
Tonight the neck sleeper is going to JB's house bc we leave for the ATL tomorrow- the other dog is going to "camp" at the vet. So, we'll see how it goes when I get my pillow all to myself....

Almost quitting time, then I get to leave and drive home. Driving is so much more fun when you aren't worried about parts of your car falling off on the highway.
Then I will pack and Teets and I will wait for JB to arrive to watch LOST.
I am making a public declaration- if I don't get some kind of answers from that f-ing show, I am quitting it (when I wrote that, I instantly thought of the line "I can't quit you" from the Heath Ledger cowboy movie and then I thought about how Heath Ledger was really stupid and MIXED TOGETHER ABOUT 6 DIFFERENT PILLS THAT ALONE COULD HAVE PUT SOMEONE IN A COMA- was he really that stupid? I'm not sure about this whole "Accidental overdose" thing- if you take all of those pills, something ain't right up in yo head)- ok back to LOST, so yeah, I need some sort of clarification tonight, or I am done. (p.s. I have been saying that for the last year or so)
argh.
As a side note, I fly in a little over 24 hours. Anxiety level- I'd say about a 3.5 right now. I have been checking in with my flying helpers www.takingflight.us - and the next step will be to track my flight to see what route we fly.
I recognize the insanity, don't worry.
I'll write more about the flying tomorrow while I am at work, "working".
The next hurdle of today will be to figure out the dinner menu. Last week for LOST we tried to order a pizza- apparently no one really delivers to our building. Makes sense, a new luxury condo is built, full of people with some sort of $ who probably would want to order food once every now and then, and you won't change your FUCKING delivery route to accommodate that.
Smart.
Ok well time to go back to surfing the net, helping people find a place to "live" in the afterlife, and worrying about Teets making it home safely via the RTA.

3 comments:

Bill Teets said...

1. Dog 1 has tried sleeping on my head and I won't allow it. Dog 2 is non-partisan as to whose feet he sleeps by.

2. I need to get to the bottom of this pizza delivery thing. Someone was walking in with Dominoes last night. But the place we had been ordering from should be opening back up soon.

Jennie said...

The problem with Dog 1 is not really that he might be trying to suffocate me on purpose- it's more of the kicking. I think he has restless leg syndrome and all thru the night he kicks, really hard- like with almost the same force as Daniel used when he used "the crane" in the final fight of the tournament.
Dog #2 may be impartial- but all I know is when I wake up, he is on my legs and my body is shaped like an "S" to fit around the 2 monsters, I mean babies.

The problem with the pizza thing is I hate Dominos. ugh. cardboard with paste on it.
I miss the $5 large pizzas from Five Star in college and I'd smother it in hot sauce and ranch at like 4 am.
those were the days....

Anonymous said...

That sketch looks scarily familiar to me. Just substitute me in JAR's place and Amski in Teets place. Layla, however, prefers the small of my back which always creates lovely kinks in my lower back each morning. Like you, I refuse to move her so its my own damn fault.

Balls Deep

Oh man, you didn't just bring up 5 star. I miss it. 375-5600. A number I will NEVER forget.