Thursday, February 28, 2008

Things I think today:

1. Bobby Cutts- the POLICEMAN who KILLED his PREGNANT girlfriend got a life sentence. If I was on that jury- I would have suggested death- "Death by being put into a cremation oven alive"
http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2008/02/cutts_sentenced_to_57_years_to.html

2. If you choose to go into the "self-checkout" aisle at the grocery store- DON'T WASTE MY PRECIOUS TIME by taking your sweet ass time to carefully and SLOWLY pack your 800 groceries into your bags. Ok, so I think it's nice that you brought your own bags instead of destroying the Earth by using plastic/paper store bags (whatever, I think it's ok to use those bags but anyhow...)- however it is NOT ok to only bring 5 bags and buy a shit ton of stuff. It isn't all going to fit into those bags, even if you take it all out and rearrange it 7 billion times. AND IF YOU HAVE TO USE ONE OR TWO STORE BAGS, THAN JUST DO IT!
for f's sake!
I only have milk and a box of cereal- HURRY THE F UP AND PACK UP YOUR SHIT!

3. a shout-out to Jman on his job offer! congrats! My advice: move.

4. If it's even possible, the addition of a new rug has made me love my condo more than ever.
If you visit, you can see it.

5. XM is by far the greatest thing to me ever. Today on my car ride to the store I heard my favorite Grease song, my favorite Skid Row song (18 and Life), "Can't Touch This", and my favorite Green Day song (Holiday). As soon as college football season starts, it will quadruple in its appeal to me- the SEC station!!

6. Autoshow +Mexican dinner afterwards + watching a DVRd LOST when we get home= great night (I hope Teets does not eat beans, I don't want dutch ovens to be part of tonight's fun)

7. My name is JAR and I am completely addicted to Special K cereal. I eat 5 bowls a day. I snack on it.

Help me someone.

7 comments:

Bill Teets said...

beans, beans they're good for your heart the more you eat the more you...

Jennie said...

lol.
I'm toast.

Anonymous said...

You may not want to read this comment b/c I may ruin your DVRd Lost episode but I'm going to say it anyways:

THEY ARE STILL FUCKING LOST!!!! (and I don't even watch the show)

Balls Deep

Anonymous said...

First of all .. thanks. Second XM is good but Sirius is better.. Damn GM with their XM only contract!!! Glad you are enjoying your new car. Good luck tonight, maybe sleep with one of the dogs under the covers to inhale the wicked fumes, just a thought!! Cruelty to animals much????

JMAN

dudethatsrad said...

i am sad i couldn't go to the car show this year!! hope you got to go on the jeep ride for me

Anonymous said...

I wouldnt be concerned about bill eating beans, I know the decibel level and have experienced the noxious fumes that eminated from your sphincter. I'm very concerned for him should you decide to ingest the vile legumes!!

god

Anonymous said...

btw - I just farted

god