Monday, February 25, 2008

Sealed with a Kiss!

Left the grocery store today (went for a quick shop during lunch)- loaded my groceries in the trunk (vs. the backseat where dogs would be today)- and then sauntered over to my side of the car to get in.
DING! NOPE! YOU LOSE!
The stupid a-hole next to me parked about a centimeter away from my door.
I fumed.
What to do...what to do...
I know- I'll write a note!
Got a pen from my purse, a napkin from my car and left this:

"Dear person who is an idiot,
YOU ARE THE MOST INCONSIDERATE STUPID SELFISH LOSER.
Yes, this note was left for you- license plate # -------
2-25-08
Giant Eagle parking lot"

I decided not to explicitly say what he/she had done to earn that prestigious title. I figured the pain I had to go thru getting in my passenger side and climbing over to the driver side should equal the ruminating this person will go through wondering about the note.

So I leave the parking lot and I am sitting on the street, jamming to some 80s song, just daydreaming and who should I see in the lane next to me (facing the opposite way)?
Bill T!
So I blow him a kiss and drive off feeling happy that at least I got to see my Billy after that stupid parking lot fiasco.

Then I call Bill to see what he was doing in my neck of the woods...
DING! NOPE! WRONG!

It wasn't Bill.

5 comments:

Bill Teets said...

how could you mistake me for someone else!

Jennie said...

It was the same car!!!!
I was jamming to an 80s song!
I am blind!

lurve youuuuuuuuu

dudethatsrad said...

hahahaha, sorry you had a bad day.
nice job leaving the note, i hate when people do that!

Anonymous said...

You should have torn off both of the other car's side mirrors... and then left a note to top it off.
AngJohn

Anonymous said...

best. blog.