Friday, February 15, 2008

Stuck in my head...

I ain't got no money
I ain't got no car to take you on a date
I can't even buy you flowers
But together we be the perfect soulmates
Talk to me girl

Oh, baby, it's alright now, you ain't gotta flaunt for me
If we go touch, you can still touch my love, it's free
We can work without the perks just you and me
Thug it out til we get it right

Baby if you strip, you can get a tip'
Cause I like you just the way you are
I'm about to strip and I'm well equipped
Can you handle me the way I are?
I don't need the G's or the car keys
Boy I like you just the way you are
Let me see ya strip, you can get a tip'
Cause I like, I like, I like….

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of the best songs ever! Can you imagine having that song stuck in your head 24/7/365? That's me.

RobDeer

Jennie said...

I think my favorite part is "Thug it out till we get it right"
Lyrical poetry!
Sheer genius!

Anonymous said...

My favorite line is "Can you handle me the way I are?"

This song debuted when you and I were selling TNash "the Ohio concept." At that time, it was 80 degrees and sunny for 4 straight days...wonderful timing!

R. Deer

Bill Teets said...

Nice! I had this in my head this morning...I heard it on the way to work.

dudethatsrad said...

haha, wow, i had the lyrics to this song so incredibly wrong

Anonymous said...

I'm with "dudethatsrad", I was so off on the real lyrics. Regardless, it still sounded good in my demented head!!!

Balls Deep