Friday, March 14, 2008

Ass Clowns

In the endless saga of our idiot condo managers, Teets went to go try and work out yesterday and discovered the gym was now closed.
I say "discovered" because as usual we were given no notification, no warning, NO NOTHING!!!
I can't begin to describe how frustrating it is to pay the $ that we do and be told NOTHING ABOUT ANYTHING!
So, after returning from the OU/Miami game last night (sorry Bobcats)- Teets had a little to drink and decided we should leave another note (you'll remember we left a note about the pizza smear also)- so I crafted yet another note. This one was nice(er)- it was just a "gentle" reminder that residents MIGHT want to know what the fuck is going on in our building.
HEAD BANGING AGAINST A WALL
This morning we (Bill) decided that we need to get a jumpstart on forming our condo board so we can get some of these issues resolved. We found out that 25% of the units in our building need to have been sold for a board to form. I think we have surpassed this but there is no way of knowing because we have a lot of rent-to-own people (read L-E-A-K) living there as well.
I am going to make an anonymous phone call today and try to find an answer so that we can begin the bullying process (similar to the one we had to resort to when trying to get our unit finished) to being to take over the building.

On another note- during the OU/Miami game, Bill discovered a rowdy Miami fan sitting below us. If you think Bill (actually he had morphed into "Teets" by this time) did not scream that he was going to murder this guy, you obviously need to be re-introduced to Bill Teets.
T: "I am going to KILL him"
J: "You are not going to kill anyone"
T: "Yes I am, I am going to find him and pummel him"
J: (giggles because Teets is always funny)

Still another note: The new mantra for the homeless that live in downtown Cleveland must now be: "Sheeet, I can't get no change". You will hear this as you walk by and they shake their cups at you.
To this I say- GET A JOB.

ok.
its only 8:54 am.
I'm sure I will have plenty more to rant about shortly.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So are you planning to run for a position on your condo association board when it is formed? Oh how cute that will be, mother and daughter with their respective board positions.

Balls Deep

Jennie said...

I owe all my aspirations of being on a condo board to my mother- queen of south florida condo living...

Anonymous said...

P.S. your mother totally lied to you when she told you she liked your condo better then our house. The truth is she likes "you're gonna haf to waaalk"s dorm room better then both our places....he is after all...."the favorite."

Balls Deep

Bill Teets said...

1. The guy was wearing a sweater vest and metrosexualed (re: Miami-ed) out. He deserved to be beaten.

2. There is nothing more that annoys me (ok, well, a lot of things annoy me) more than homeless people begging for change. Fuck, I want free money too asshole.

Anonymous said...

Miami guy reminds me of this:
Do not watch at work.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JMOh-cul6M