Friday, March 28, 2008

A new Bucks fan

I have agreed that by 2018, I will root for the Buckeyes.
http://blog.cleveland.com/lesmerises/2008/03/ohio_state_and_tennessee_the_s.html

1. because I HATE Tennessee. I got spit on by some hillbilly bitch there and those stupid f*cks lost last night ruining one of my brackets.

2. I figure in 10 years I will have to assume some sort of Buckeye fanship. Especially if any children are around- wouldn't want them in counseling because their mother and father weren't on speaking terms during college football season.

Go Bucks (in 2018)!

4 comments:

Bill Teets said...

I can't wait to potty train my kids by pointing at that Gator quilt and saying "do your business"

:)

Jennie said...

lol
right now I would say to kids "ok the gator blanket is for #1 and the ohio state blanket is for #2"

10 more years to change my mindset!

Anonymous said...

Something tells me that it will take less than 10 years to come to your senses...now, just for TNash...

R.Deer

Anonymous said...

Tennessee losing made me wrong on my bracket as well, but i had UNC beating Louisville anyway, so.. wasn't that big of a deal.