Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I can't believe I am going to say this

but I now agree with Bill about mass transportation.
While sitting in traffic this morning for over an hour, I started getting a back ache and massive road rage. Every dumb mistake you could make in a traffic jam, people were doing.

Sidenote: if ANYONE knows what "RMG" stands for- please please tell me. It is on a sticker that a LOT of people have on their bumpers. I wonder if it stands for a place like "PIB" (Put-in-Bay) or "HH" (Hilton Head).

Back to the worst drive ever. I flip around alot on the radio. Basically between ESPN radio, CNN, and local Cleveland channels. There are traffic reports on all of them. On each one there was mention of a horrible wreck that was shutting down 2 lanes of traffic. I never saw this wreck. All of a sudden, traffic started moving and away we went.
WTF???
At least let me see what caused my 60 minute delay!

So full circle, mass transit would have allowed me to avoid this. I could have just sat back, listened to some music and in my head made of fun of people riding with me.
If satellite radio ever comes out with a portable player- like a MP3 player thing, I may seriously consider this.


On another note- I need to thank Bill for being the best BF and totally committing himself to my TV schedule last night. Jon and Kate, the Hills- what a trooper!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aunt Shirley (not sure that shouldnt be me)lets call her Mrs god or La god(get it?)-thanks you for the bd shoutout but she's been in bed since last week w/ flu.
god

Anonymous said...

not to worry that you didn't get to see the accident, you'll probably see them soon when you're burying them. And they do make a portable satellite radio unit, its called the sirius stiletto.