Monday, March 24, 2008

Ham and Au Gratin Potatoes oh my!

I just looked at the time.
2:47 pm
Here is what I just thought- for real.
"Hmmm only like 7 or more hours until THE HILLS starts again!"

It's sad and I apologize for that. But I am excited about it.
Plus, of course, Jon and Kate plus 8, and The Bachelor!!!

sigh
What a great night- plus Bill is off school so he can share in my TV joy.

On another note: today the topic of discussion at work is: "How Bill could revolutionize the cemetery". We all know how miserable he is at his current job- rightly so, what a bunch of cock smooches there! So his mom decided he should come work here and run it.
Of course I would love to have him here. But I need to state that if he should come, he would not run it alone. He would run it WITH me.
Plus it would be really fun to watch him handle the 400 lb. Gorilla that works here.

I am still stuffed from Easter dinner last night.
I discovered sweet potato souffle- thank you Jesus!

If you read Bill's blog, you'll know that we booked tix to NYC strictly around beer.
I wish you could see Bill (actually it was Teets) when he starts describing this beer. He gets all dreamy-eyed and smiley.
"Ohhh Palm, I luuuuuuvvvv youuuu"

ok.

I am doing "ok" in one of my brackets. The other one is headed towards the pits of hell. (thanks Clemson you m-fers). I also have my eye on the NIT bracket, as there is a nice scenario of Ohio State vs Florida that can be played out again.
What would happen if we beat them AGAIN????
I think Bill would most certainly have to give up all allegiances to the school.
or
I would be allowed 5 ore items of Gator stuff to bring into the condo. More UF pieces of flare if you will.

Also, if you are intending to head to the Island with us any time this summer, we are going to start looking for bunk beds so get excited!!!
The ferry still isn't running as the bay still has 15 inches of ice. Bum-mer.


p.s. here is a late shout-out to God's wife who celebrated a birthday last week....
We'll call her Aunt Shirley.
get it?

4 comments:

dudethatsrad said...

bunk beds for the garage?

i'm so excited for the hills!!

Jennie said...

yep- bunk beds!
They will go along that wall where the grill is.
Buster and Dailey are already fighting over who gets to be on which bunk...
lol

Bill Teets said...

don't worry, you would be office manager and I would be PR, Marketing, and IT :)

Jennie said...

but we could both be "THE button pusher"