Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My neck

was cracked.
He kept it on the DL and didn't tell me until he did it.
It was freaky.
Sounded like popcorn in my head- pop pop pop.
All in all- an amazing appointment.
-massage paid for by insurance
-quick and painless
-once he found out I was a Gator, I think he gave me more massage time as he is an avid Buckeye hater (he is Wisonsin guy)- so I told him all about going to the NC game with Teets and LEIC and how awesome it was to win, I felt myself grinning talking about it.
I give "going to the chiropractor" and A+!

He also gave me different pillow options to make it easier for me to sleep and didn't lecture me on letting my 23 pound pug sleep on my head- Bonus!

1 comment:

Baumer said...

I too recently visited a Chiropractor for the first time. It was definately an A+ experience. The day after I felt a little "off" but by day 2 I was 100%. Go Bucks!