Thursday, March 13, 2008

Happy Birthday AA Romo


Ah where to begin.

Sister from another father.

The "Pretty" one.

Vanna

One who has the talent to stretch any one syllable word into a word that goes on forever ("I don't want tooooo-oooo-ooooo")
The announcer of "I'm not f-ing eating this" at our family dinners.
A true environmentalist: Is told to clean up trash in the restaurant parking lot and after telling them (her boss) to basically kiss her ass, is fired.
Just as afraid of flying as I am- maybe even more!! (woohoo I'm not the only freak)
Likes to have her bachelorette party where there are plenty of COCKS to go around.- No, not that kind- the kind that wakes you up at 5 in the g-damn morning and needs to be shot...
Has to wear a Britney-Spears type microphone thing (has a student who is hard of hearing) and is very very close to one day being overheard by the students when she forgets the mike is on "jesus those f-ing kids are annoying the shit out of me!!!"
Can morph into Marisa Tomei at any given minute..."I akss ya, would the deer give a fuck about what you was wearing?!"
Has a bra size bigger than mine. sigh.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to your late 20s!
p.s. Mom totally likes my condo better than your house!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think a good birthday present would be a trip to the party barge and to Pelee Island at Lake Erie.

R. Deer