Thursday, March 27, 2008

My sensitive side

I'm not just full of rants.
I have a really weepy compassionate side as well- partial to old men and animals.
Old men: I get sad when I see them alone grocery shopping or something. I think they were probably taken care of by their wives and now they are all alone.
sad.

I recently read an article about this place:
http://www.saintfrancisanimalsanctuary.org/

And I donated.

I urge you to do the same- if not to this organization, then wherever you'd like to.
Poor doggies.

I am going to kiss my heathy monsters right now who are at work with me. (our idiot savant condo people decided we needed peepholes in our doors- which yeah we do, I'm all for it, but MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT THAT WHEN YOU INSTALLED THE G-D DAMN DOORS!!)

go help an animal.
:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing like good planning, haha.

So when does Teets get to run for Board President and have you as First Lady?

Balls Deep

Jennie said...

ummm Teets is going to be MY First Lady.
(bc he has time issues w/ school)
lol

Anonymous said...

Make sure he wears a pretty skirt to your inauguration so that he can show off those long legs.

Balls Deep

Anonymous said...

I only have foie gras about once a month...does that count as being nice to animals?

80sBand